Sunday, November 9, 2014

Interior design and bird's-eye view of Carrie Bradshaw's Upper East Side apartment and other good tv- shows

I am very much interested in interior design, and all of kind designs. I really enjoy seeing other people be doing something passion and flourishes there achieves. I really like to buy something that is real and designed, something that is known and that is something timeless.


I have since I was a little thought much how my room and home looks like, I think a lot of what things are and if everything fit together.

I also am a very free style, a little outdated, the match between the new and old.. and a bit of New York style.. Can not quite describe it without the images, but for example wall stones and industrial houses filings. You can see what I men in the images below, or on my Pinterest

On my Pinterest is lots and lots of images that have helped me whit my home, so I hope you al can find something there! there are two albums '' Ideas for the home 1'' and  ''Ideas for the home 2'' 













What I want to show you today is one that I come across, I'm a big fan of Sex And The City and I love Carry Bradshaw’s apartment! and thanks to artist Inaki Aliste Lizarralde we can now get a bird's-eye view of Carrie Bradshaw's Upper East Side apartment  and other good tv- shows apartments. I saw this a floor plans and more from others tv- shows and just had to share this with you,

Carry's apartment is not big, but still larger than I had imagined.. and it's just so wonderfully organized! and  I love what probably every other women love and some men too and that is her clothing room! I only dream about it and hope that this dream will one day come true! 

































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...